I’m reading a women’s magazine as I am waiting for my doctor’s appointment. It’s my guilty pleasure.
I read an article about a female entrepreneur, who has offices in all the big cities, has her own hashtag, and who, ‘after waking up one day’, said ‘Fuck it, I’m going to quit my job!’
Empowered woman? Check. Global citizen? Check. #girlboss? Check.
But nowhere in the article can you find what she actually does. Nowhere in the article can you find what she actually delivers to the people.
That’s how you know she’s actually not delivering anything. A self-fulfilling prophecy. That’s how you know she’s a hype and will blow over soon. But you can only sell so much air before your customers’ lungs are full. Fake it ’till you make it? Check.
On my site, my goal is to teach you something. My goal is to give you information. I make paintings that you can hang on your wall. Those are concrete things.
I don’t have everything planned out yet. But when I get an idea that’s worth sharing, you’ll be the first to know. I’m even taking a course in writing so I can communicate my ideas better. Because I’m still in the experimental phase, I’ve got loads of different topics to cover, like:
- How to stay under a cold shower gor five minutes like Wim Hof for health benefits,
- How to do 100 pushups, situps and squats a day for muscle gain,
- How to adjust your diet so that you become lean and mean,
- How to stop masturbating to avoid procrastination and have better sex,
- How to go for a minimalist lifestyle,
- How to stop drinking and in no time feel confident about it.
If you think that one of these topics might be interesting to you, don’t hesitate to subscribe via e-mail via the form on the right-hand side of the homepage. Or follow the Facebook, whatever you prefer.